Disclaimer:- The application approval for Study Permit, Post Graduation Work Permit ,Permanent Residance or any kind of visa is sole discretion of Immigration Refugees and Citizenship of Canada as per their rules and regulations. X

Partner Login

Student Zone!

Sign in to Partner account

Don't have an account yet?

Customer Ratings

Are you a student looking for higher education in Abroad? Register today and let our team of experts guide you through your journey.

Student Registration

Recruitment Partner

Do you recruit prospective students wanting to study in abroad? Register today and become an Jainoverseas Certified recruitment partner.

Recruitment Partner Registration

Get Started